Since I moved out of Hoboken, NJ last May I’ve been traveling nonstop. In the past (almost) year I’ve gotten on a plane, bus and/or train pretty much every single month. As an example, Today I find myself traveling from Puerto Rico, where I spent time with family for a couple of days, to Miami. Once back in my apartment, I’ll have one day to pack and take yet another plane to NJ to visit a special someone. I’ve always wanted to live the Jet Set life, however, in order to stay productive while on-the-go and effectively work (and play!) you have to equip yourself with travel and tech accessories… and we want them to be cute! Keep reading for six fashion tech accessories that’ll keep you powered and working no matter where life takes you.
1. Brydge Keyboard: When you don’t want to carry your laptop around, the next best thing is your iPad (or tablet). This wireless keyboard turns your iPad into a mini Macbook and doubles as a protective case!
2. Lovehandle Smartphone Grip: I got this inside a gift bag during a New York Fashion Week event and after adding this to my iPhone my life has not been the same. I love to be able to securely hold my phone while I text, walk around town (or take a jog!), or carry other things (like grocery bags and my precious latte). Not sure how I lived without it all this time!
3. iDecoz Selfie Mirror: This mirror works like the Lovehandle in that you add it to the back of your smartphone for easy access. Touching up your lipstick on-the-go? No need to look for one in the depths of your bag. Also, it makes the perfect companion to all those selfie moments. Maybe this time you won’t need 50 shots in order to get that money shot.
4. Everpurse x Kate Spade Wristlet Pouch: Carry your essentials in a pretty bag that has a pocket to charge your phone! This needs to make it to my closet STAT.
5. LDR Brands Charging Tassel: Accessorizing your bag is all the rage right now and this innovative brand has launched a fun tassel (perfect for festival season!) to spruce up your handbag collection while doubling as a phone charger. Use code CARLA10 for 10% off on any of their products! They also have a super fashionable laptop bag you should definitely look into.
6. Ashley Chloe Helix Cuff: Listen to music on the go and talk on your phone without having to worry about cords getting in your way and holding your phone. This sleek and modern unisex bracelet connects to the headphones (that you can store inside!) for the ultimate hands off experience.
Which of these fashion tech accessories would you add to your on-the-go lifestyle? Please do share in a comment!