I’ve been really using my Intel Tablet these past weeks, and I’m loving it! It’s light and small, making it perfect to carry with me at all times to keep myself entertained, connected and productive while on the go. It has become one of those go-to things that I always need to have in my bag! Keep reading to learn about the items I can’t leave my apartment without.
1. Phone: Let’s face it, I should be checking if I have money and my ID first, but without my phone life can’t carry on. How am I going to text my friends to meet up with them?
2. Cables: These include my earphones, and chargers for my phone and Intel Tablet. I may or may not have said this before, but music is oxygen for me, and no earphones means basically that I will have to endure long minutes of train and bus rides in silence looking at strangers. The chargers are very self explanatory… 20% battery? Time to freak out and look for an outlet!
3. Cards: In the cards department I always make sure I carry with me my debit card (I NEVER have cash with me! Sometimes it’s a problem), ID (I’m not going to say my age, but if I need to join happy hour at some point chances are I’m going to get carded. No one believes how old I am), and Metrocard (because NYC is our playground and we need to move around).
4. Keys: Lockout fees and bothering your roommates to get into your home is oh-so-inconvenient.
5. Sunglasses: So, this lady over here has… A. an obsession with sunglasses (you’ll find me wearing a pair in almost every picture of my High School yearbook. I also think they are the perfect touch to any outfit, plus keeps the sun’s rays manageable to this Vampire’s eyes), and B. Life. Is. Unpredictable. I leave that part to your imagination.
6. Makeup: Going from errands to happy hour? Spontaneous date? Friend in need? I always have the basics with me, so I look and feel my best.
7. Intel Tablet: This piece of amazing technological real estate is the new addition to my bag essentials. It’s the perfect companion to catch up on replying e-mails on a coffee shop while I wait between events during my day, or the perfect way to join a friend at the library to work on blog posts while she studies. (Read about my favorite apps to use here!)
What’s in your bag? Are you as obsessed with carrying your Intel Tablet around as I am? Want a holographic bag like mine? Shop some of my selections below!
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.