This is your friendly reminder that Father’s Day is in two weeks, but I’m sure you already knew that. Now that we got that out of the way, I’m sure you’ll agree that the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. This means that as much as you enjoy a good cocktail, chances are, that man in your life who has spoiled you over and over again is also into a good cocktail… or two! For all those haute cocktail dads out there (like mine!), I have the perfect Father’s Day gift guide to treat him to all sorts of interesting alcohol-infused treats.
- Abner Doubleday “Double Play” Vodka: For both the vodka and baseball fanatic comes this award-winning vodka made from 100% New York State wheat grown in the Finger Lakes area at Cooperstown Distillery. It is bottled in a one-of-a-kind, hand-blown glass decanter shaped like an actual baseball, right down to the 108 stitches.
- Cartier Art Deco Ice Bucket: For the father that loves the finest things in life… How about a silver plated, Lapis Lazuli jewels-encrusted Champagne ice bucket? He’ll be able to keep his Champagne and wine bottles chilled in luxurious style with this home bar must-have made by the “Jeweler to the Kings and the King of Jewelers”, Cartier, available with payment plans at Portero.
- Templeton Rye Whiskey: For the All-American dad try a bottle of classic Rye whiskey. Have him toast this year with Al Capone’s drink of choice! This one is smooth and spicy and comes straight from Iowa, often referred to as “The Good Stuff”.
- Drynkware Original Hip-Stirrer Variety Set: For the one that loves to host parties, gift him this set of cute stirrers perfect to adorn cocktails and differentiate guests’ glasses during his next cocktail party.
- Dune Jewelry Wine Stopper: Do you and dad have a beautiful beach memory? You can get him a nice bottle of wine and this wine bottle stopper that you can customize with the sand from any part in the world! Check out this ring made with sand from San Juan, Puerto Rico I styled in a previous post.
- Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge: For the man who appreciates art and the taste of a good liquor, feel free to treat him to this ice making set that’ll chill, but not water down his favorite spirits.
There you have it, Hauties! A gift guide filled with items and ideas that’ll help you toast with dad, while keeping your spot as daddy’s girl… or boy.