As a Blogger, I get to try various products, enjoy fun experiences, and new places. Sometimes, it is not possible to share all of these discoveries with you in a blog post. So, I’ve decided to compile a list of the discoveries of the previous month, along with my top blog posts, and Instagram pics so you get a recap all in one place. So, get ready to discover new products and add new places or activities to try in the near future. As December and January are a blur between holidays, days off, and the kick-off of a new year, I decided to share the best of December and January together.
- Angara Jewelry: I fell in love with a Ruby heart stackable ring that you can customize for yourself or as a gift for a special someone. It also makes for a great Valentine’s Day gift! They also have a great assortment of stackable rings for those of you who are not really into heart shaped stuff.
- Alex & Ani: This brand quickly climbed up my list of favorite jewelry lines. Aside from a variety of beautiful pieces, the inspiration behind their collections is so beautiful and motivational. Check them out!
- Irisie: This online shop has so many cute and affordable fashions! I stocked on fun and trendy items you’ll get to see more of in a future outfit post and most likely throughout my New York Fashion Week adventures.
- Love Pendants: Another cool jewelry brand you get to personalized your pieces with letters, symbols, and type of stones and metal. Customization is so “in” and I’m loving it!
- Dip Into Pretty: A pedicure will never be the same thanks to these cute and sparkly toe separators and glittery nail polish. The days of foam separators or paper between your toes are counted!
- Vidaña Beauty: These face products got to me a while back, but I hadn’t started using them until recently. So far I’m loving how soft and healthy my skin is looking thanks to their great face wash and day moisturizer.
- Juicy Couture “I <3 Juicy Couture” perfume: A perfume designed for the strong woman, the best part is the awesome bottle that has pink leopard print, gold, and lots of rhinestones to decorate your vanity with.
- Britney Spears “Private Show” perfume: This flirty and sweet perfume is perfect to get you inspired and ready to bring your most confident self forward. Leave it to one of my favorite performers to make a new favorite scent.
- Crown Royal Vanilla: One of my newest discoveries when it comes to whiskey, this flavored Canadian whiskey is perfect to drink on the rocks or to make a sweet version of the most popular drink of 2016, the Old Fashioned.
- Four Roses Bourbon: Anything Bourbon catches my eye and this small batch brand introduced me to bourbon and bubbly cocktails. I’ll share more with you guys later.
- Maker’s Mark: I guess it was bourbon season! I’ve always been a fan of this brand and as part of a Blogger Challenge, they pushed me to make my first Hot Toddy with a unique twist. Check out the recipe here!
- Black Cow Vodka: I love to find unique and interesting products to share and this vodka is made with milk! However, it is still clear like any other vodka. I can only think of making milky and creamy cocktails with it.
- Mary’s Secret Ingredients Box: This subscription box is so cute and fun! You get seasonal boxes sent to you with an assortment of products and a kitchen item. Each season there’s a different theme!
- Crumbolicious Crumb Cake: If you love sweets and cake as much as I do, please go right away and place your order. These cakes come in a variety of flavors and are homemade and shipped straight to your door. I’d say, pair it with a cocktail made with Black Cow Vodka.
- Maille Mustard: I’m a sucker for condiments and dipping sauces and one of my all-time favorites is mustard! This gourmet line has amazing flavors and varieties and has inspired me to try mustard cocktails, too. Yeah… you read that right.
- Kikkerland: I’ve had this line of fun items on my radar for a while and it was the cutest to receive a portable multi-tool kit shaped as a crab. Too cute! They make the perfect little gifts and daily items that make you smile.
- Lampe Berger: These air-purifying home scents are the ultimate in style and luxury for your decor. They have amazing designer bottles with a great assortment of scents to choose from, plus bottle toppers that are more art than anything else.
- “Power Your Happy” book: This book by Lisa Sugar is anxiously waiting for me to pick it up as I finish another book I’ve been reading for way too long now. It’s the perfect new year’s read to inspire to work for your dreams and play nice.
- La Barrita: If you want to experience authentic Argentinian food and unique Malbecs, this is the place for you to try. Make a dinner date with your bestie, or make those reservations for Valentine’s Day!