Who doesn’t have a person on their holiday gift list that is all about that foodie and cocktail life? These giftees love checking out the latest restaurant and bar openings, experimenting in their kitchen with gourmet products, and playing bartender with their friends and family. So, for all those Food Network aficionados, chef and mixologist wannabes, and sweet tooth owners, I bring you an assortment of items perfect to make their holidays and new year even tastier. Have a fashion fiend or beauty junkie on your list? Check this gift guide, instead.
From top row:
1. “Wine Hack”: This book by Jeffrey Schiller is the perfect gift for anyone interested in learning more about wine. It presents a simple method to navigating wines and getting acquainted with “wine talk”. Pair with a bottle! $12
2. RIVSALT: This clever beechwood base with stainless steel grater by Kikkerland is perfect to add nutrient-rich salts into meals, plus decorate the kitchen with a pretty Himalayan Pink Salt rock. $35
3. Mary’s Secret Ingredients box: Gift a year of great foodie and kitchen discoveries. These seasonal boxes will surprise the recipient with themed boxes that include ingredients and a kitchen item. You can also get them a gift card for one box! $39
4. Flower Extracts: These natural, colorful, and fun extracts filled with antioxidants from Wild Hibiscus Company are great to add into water, cocktails, and mocktails alike. One of them even changes color! $40 for the trio.
5. Soltado Tequila: Help build someone’s bar with this exciting addition to any tequila aficionado. This 28-month añejo tequila infused with Serrano Peppers and Cinnamon will bring a kick into the step of the lucky recipient.
6. Bartending Tall Glasses: These are a hit for anyone wanted to easily create perfectly concocted cocktails at home. The set has 4 glasses with lines indicating the amount and type of beverage to add to create various cocktails, including a Nelson Special and a White Russian. $25
7. Maille Truffle Mustards: This limited-edition gift box available until 12/31 comes with two truffle mustards to try and experiment in the kitchen (or even the bar!) with for $93. Another option is this box of 4 small jars to discovery various varieties for $35.
8. Black Cow Vodka: This is the only 100% pure milk vodka currently in the United States and it will make for such a festive and comforting treat this season to pair with all those cookies and sweets. $40
9. Aromatic Mists: Alice & the Magician have created a collection of scents to add to your cocktails and enhance the experience. Make a Chocolate Martini smell like and actual Chocolate Birthday Cake or have a glass of whiskey smell just like a bonfire; all without changing the flavor of their creation. Shop for an individual mist or sets.
10. Crumbolicious Crumb Cake: This is the gift that keeps on giving! Buy one of these for everyone and anyone with a love of cake or sweets. These are home baked and sent straight to your door and come in a variety of amazing flavors. I suggest the Butter Pecan or Chocolate Chip! $16
What did you think of these items? Which ones are you grabbing for someone on your list… or yourself? Feel free to share in a comment and follow me on Instagram for even more gift ideas.