What gal doesn’t have a dream holiday wish list? A collection of items and experiences that are luxurious and indulgent or just plain fun! Today I’ll be sharing my holiday wishlist in hopes that you find some inspiration for your own or if by any chance I happen to be on your gift list… you know exactly what to get. Don’t worry, I’ll act surprised. *wink*
1. A spa gift card. It doesn’t have to be for spa finder, but to any place where I can get a full one hour luxurious body massage.
2. I want to start keeping my hands warm again, but still be able to use my fingers in peace, so arm warmers are a fashionable alternative to usual gloves. I love the colors and print of this Marc Jacobs pair.
3. Same goes for my neck. I very much dislike scarves, so when I discovered snoods and infinity scarves I thought they were fair game to try out. How about a luxurious and animal friendly like this one by Jane Norman?
4. I need shoes! What girl doesn’t, right? Anywho, I’ve been wanting a pair of short motorcycle booties in black for a while and I’m loving the stud detailing in this pair from Wanted Shoes.
5. Oh, Flowerbomb. This scent by Viktor & Rolf is amazing, plus I’m running out of perfume. Maybe an awesome gift set?
6. This vintage looking cocktail glasses by Kate Spade are so cute and stylish they just had to be added to my wish list.
7. I’ve been wanting to get more into baking and experimenting with other types of from-scratch-homemade cooking and a classic KitchenAid mixer in red would be a perfect addition to my kitchen.
8. Stud earrings. You can’t go wrong with these. So many shapes and colors can bring a simple yet fun and feminine touch to every ensemble. These black pearls will match everything!
What’s on your wishlist? Are you adding any of these ideas to yours?