You might already be aware that I’m a dress and skirts kind of gal. However, in general, I appreciate the ease of dressing up and not having to think about matching pieces, hence the dresses and skirts to pair with basic tops. But, there is another group of equally easy to wear items out there that we might not think of as much. These are the dress counterparts… the jumpsuit and romper! They can be worn all year long, dressed up or down.
I still own a jumpsuit from my High School years. It has a mesh back and pink stitching and I loved it! I loved it even more when I saw it appear as one of Cameron Diaz’s ensembles on Charlie’s Angels. Nowadays, I’m on the quest for the perfect romper that I can wear during the warmer months and with tall boots and a jacket during the cooler ones. How do you feel about this style? Do you own any jumpsuits or rompers?
Shop below for some of my favorite finds.
1. Asos – Jumpsuit with Jewel Embellishment – 63.32
2. Asos – Peplum Frill Jumpsuit – 87.95
3. Spense @ Macy’s – One-Shoulder Belted Jumpsuit – 34.99
4. BCBG @ Bloomingdale’s – One-Shoulder Jumpsuit – 148.80
5. Guess by Marciano – Dia Strapless Jumpsuit – 157.49
6. Widow @ Metro Park USA – Dye Belted Jumpsuit – 50
7. Oasap – Beads Embellished Pocket Single-Breasted Jumpsuit – 137
8. Oasap – Leopard Printing Strappy Jumpsuit – 85
9. BCBGeneration @ Macy’s – Long-Sleeve V-Neck Printed Romper – 35.99
10. Elie Tahari @ Saks Fifth Avenue – Nessa Short Jumpsuit – 45.12