Valentine’s Day is around the corner. So, I have to ask… Have you thought of what to get your special someone to celebrate your love? This day is not exclusively about giving gifts, but showcasing how much you love each other by treating your sweetheart to a thoughtful and romantic gift and/or time together. I did a bit of research and found so many fun items to celebrate Valentine’s Day! Keep reading to see the items I found that are perfect for treating yourself or that special lady in your life.
1. Adore Me lingerie: Treat yourself, or that special lady in your life, to a sexy underwear set. Joining the Adore Me club will open the doors of beautifully designed underwear at great prices. Your first set is only $19.95 + free shipping!
2. Beauty Kitchen’s “Love Yourself” beauty box: Pamper her with a monthly subscription to Beauty Kitchen! Prefer a one-time beauty box? Get her the “Love Yourself” box filled with lovely beauty items for her to indulge in. – $44.95
3. Shea Terra Organics Lesotho Rose Hips Oil: Roses don’t need to come in their full form this Valentine’s Day. Get a rose oil to indulge in a facial and maybe a massage. The line also have other great items to pamper lips, plus a chocolate face masque! Get them all for an at-home spa day. – $11-$28
4. Angara Heart Stackable Ring: Diamonds, Rubies, hearts, and personalized jewelry are a girl’s best friend. Make her day razzle-dazzle with this ring that’ll remind her of your love every time she looks at it. Use code TRUE for 10% off. – $869
5. SilkCut Panty with Lace: This will be the comfiest panty in her lingerie drawer. It is made with Micro Modal® Air fabric which is thinner and softer than silk! Get yourself the men’s style and Netflix and Chill away. – $30